maanantai 10. huhtikuuta 2017

First two weeks in Barcelonaaa

Hola a todos,

It`s been two weeks now when I arrived here in Barcelona. Time has gone so fast but at the same time it feels like I haven`t been in home for a looong long time! I can only imagine how fast these two months will go :( 
Anyway I haved loved to be here! The weather has been amazing, everyday sunny and more than 20 degrees. My summer started early this year and I love it :D
 During these two weeks I have been mainly just walking around and getting know with the streets and areas here.
 I was living in the Equity Point hostel during my first internship week and about a week ago I moved to an appartment which I found through a friend. It is near to the Sagrada Familia and it is very easy to go anywhere from here by feet or by  public transpor because this is such a good spot. 

Now about my job! First week was a little bit stressful because there was so much new things to learn and with different language but now when everything seems more clear to me I think I am more comfortable while working, I have been doing different shifts and different tasks and I like it very much how much variation there can be when you are working in a hostel! Morning shifts which starts from 8.00 I am normally at the breakfast and then later I go to the reception and checking rooms etc. Afternoon shift which starts 14.00 I am usually all day at the reception but still everyday is different and I think it is the best part of my job! 

now here are few pictures that I have taken. I really need to start taking more...






Hasta Luego <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti